About Me

My photo
I'm Charity. I am a born and bred, die hard South African. Rooted to the land,fascinated by the cultural diversity,conscious of our history,engaged in our present and committed to our future. I espouse responsible citizenship and patriotism as a means to defining national identity. (See My SA Links)

Monday, 08 September 2008

No Excuses!

The Paralympics got underway in Beijing on Saturday and already Natalie du Toit is in business, winning Gold in the 100m butterfly.

What a star!

The paralympic athletes have performed well in previous games - in Athens 2004 Team South Africa brought home a total of 35 medals - 15 gold, 13 silver and 7 bronze.

Natalie looks in winning form to help SA equal or better that tally in 2008.

Go team SA!

No comments:

2010 World Cup Countdown

Web Search

Google