About Me

My photo
I'm Charity. I am a born and bred, die hard South African. Rooted to the land,fascinated by the cultural diversity,conscious of our history,engaged in our present and committed to our future. I espouse responsible citizenship and patriotism as a means to defining national identity. (See My SA Links)

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Time to focus despite all the distractions

The global economic recession, ANC vs ANC politicking and US elections continue, as I try to pull myself away to focus on exams for the next 3 weeks. Good luck to my fellow UNISA students and to all the young ones writing their Senior Certificate exams this year...

Just one VERY IMPORTANT note - remember Voter Registration on 08 and 09 November.

You can visit http://elections.org.za/ to see if you're registered.

No comments:

2010 World Cup Countdown

Web Search

Google